Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Quick and Dirty Introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the premier of The Oracular Ravings of the Divine Mr. R! A blog which will cover divination, magic, myth, and probably a bit of mayhem (everything that makes life worth living!) I am the Divine Mr. R., diviner/reader, internationally known (more or less,) and adopted son of Pittsburgh, my new home. It is here (and areas surrounding) where I make use of my skill/talent/gift to provide professional assistance in whatever matter might be brought up during a reading. While I won’t dare say I have heard it all (it’s a big world, after all,) I am probably damned close thanks to a very creative batch of clients I have had over the years.

As I said before, I am a diviner/reader. What does this mean? It means that I have a carefully honed intuition (take that as you will,) that I make use of with traditional – and sometimes less than traditional – divination systems for the service of whoever needs this (including me.) My favorite methods are through cards, coins, and dice, but I’ve always got stranger stuff for stranger questions. It’s a weird world out there, and it never hurts to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment